Arapahoe County 4-H
4-H is a community of young people, ages 5-18, across America, learning leadership, citizenship, and life skills.
2015 State 4-H Conference
Join us at 4-H State Conference, June 23-26, 2015 at Colorado State University in Ft. Collins. It a great opportunity for 4-H members, 14-18! They have workshops, contests, motivational speakers, dances, banquet, and county night out.
Registration deadline is Friday, April 24, 2015.
Eligible Participants include:
1. Adult Chaperons/Coaches, Senators & Alternate Senators
2. All Senior contestants in a wide verity of contests.
3. Delegates with leadership potential.
Cake Decorating Contest- Entry Deadline April 6th
|Arapahoe/Douglas County Cake Decorating Contest- Saturday May 9th Please check the Family/Consumer Project Area Link for Rules and Registration.|
|Enrollment- Join 4-H
New members are always welcome to Arapahoe County 4-H. Learn about enrollment and find a club near you.
|What's Your H?
Find the project that fits your personality and appeals to head, heart, hands or health!
|4-H for the Classroom
School Enrichment programs are delivered to classrooms by 4-H staff for extra-special fun and learning!
The four H's stand for Head, Heart, Hands, and Health
Our Motto: To Make the Best Better
Our Slogan: "Learn by Doing"
Our Pledge: I pledge my head to clearer thinking, my heart to greater loyalty, my hands to larger service, and my health to better living, for my club, my community, my country, and my world.
- Enrollment- Join 4-H
- Leader Information
- Policies & Guidelines
- Arapahoe County 4-H Foundation
- Web Links
- Apply for 4-H Project Achievement Medals by Sept. 4
- Nominations for 'Make the Best Better' Award due Aug. 28th
- Nominations for Danforth Award Due Aug. 28th
- Nominations for "Learn By Doing" Award due Aug. 28th