Agriculture & Natural Resources
CSU Extension provides information on growing crops, raising livestock, conserving soil and water, managing a farm or ranch, and living in a rural environment. Whether you are an “old-hand” at producing commercial crops and livestock, or just getting started living on your acreage, making informed decisions is important for your future sustainability.
|Small Acreage Management
Information on pasture management, weeds, selecting crops and livestock and environmental factors that affect your land and natural resources.
|Agriculture & Business Management
Information and tools for agricultural records and financial decisions, managing operations and risks, market planning and estate planning.
|Plant, Water & Soil Testing Lab
Landowners can request soil analysis and suggestions from CSU for improving crop or plant growth.
|Extension Natural Resources Programs
Information and resources on soil, wildlife, water, forests, fire and more.
|Center for Agricultural Energy
Information for agriculture producers on environmentally and financially sound energy decisions.
Livestock health information and veterinary expertise.
(Site Under Construction)
Latest information on events, disease, safety and care of horses in Colorado.
- Public Meeting on Agricultural Use of Waste Tires - Apr. 12
- Marketing Your Food Workshop - Apr. 18
- Deadline for Colorado Centennial Farm Award Nomination - Apr. 30
- Regional Events Calendar
- Inside Ag Newsletter
- Small Acreage Newsletter
- Colorado Proud Newsletter
- Ag Family Newsletter
- Agronomy News
- State Veterinarian's Newsletter
- Crop Budgets
- Custom Rates
- Energy Audits
- Hay Resources
- Livestock Budget
- Market Reports
- Find Your Brand Inspector
- CSU Colorado Climate Center
- Colorado Farm Service Agency
- Colorado 2012 Farm Fresh Directory
- Colorado Farm to Market: Licensing Guide