|Boulder County has more than 5,000 properties from 1-100 acres totaling over 37,000 acres. This page is for those small acreage managers.
This progam area is headed by Sharon Bokan, Small Acreage Management Coordinator.
For opening .pdf files...
Small Acreage Management (SAM) Program
How do I set up a grazing management plan? How do I deal with the weeds in my pasture? How much forage can I expect to produce on my property? If you have these questions or others about your small acreage, the SAM program can assist you. We can provide advice on pasture management, weed management and other issues commonly encountered by small acreage owners.
Small Acreage Weed ID and
BoCo Small Acreage Listserv
- 2014 - Spring
- 2013 - Winter - Spring - Summer - Fall
- 2012 - Spring - Summer - Fall
- 2011 - Winter - Spring - Summer
- 2010 - Winter - Spring - Summer - Fall
- 2009 - Winter - Spring - Fall
- 2008 - Winter - Spring - Summer - Fall
- 2007 - Summer
2013 Small Acreage Weed ID and Mgt Workshops
May 30 Pollinator Workshop