4-H Summer Day Camps
ENOR Environmental Discovery Camp
Who are we?
- Day Camp programs for 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th graders
- Sponsored by CSU Extension Jefferson County 4-H and Jeffco Public schools
- Award winning
- Educational day camp program since 1974
- Nationally recognized
- Variety of activities: environmental, Colorado History, hiking, youth development
- Outdoor based
June 13-17 - Jefferson County Fairgrounds
June 20-24 - Jefferson County Fairgrounds
June 27 - July 1 - Jefferson County Fairgrounds
July 11-15 - Apex Recreation Center
July 18-22 - Jeffco Fairgrounds
Registration fee: $195
Camp hours: Camp is in session from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. M - F. Drop-off begins at 7:30 a.m. and pick-up is between 4-4:30 p.m. Drop-off locations vary by week. (Please be aware that buses could arrive later than 4 p.m. due to unforeseen circumstances.)
Camp staff: The camp staff consists of highly qualified and trained professionals who are CPR/First Aid certified. Many are licensed teachers. The camp is recognized as a licensed child care provider.
Please note: The program involves moderate hiking and may not be suitable for children with certain health conditions.
Download the 4-H ENOR Camp Brochure
Important Camp Info
- Please check back - Registration opens in early January 2016!
- Cancellation Policy